May 30,2013
May 30,2013
Shelley and her team were professional, personable and immensely helpful from the very start of the process of selling my property to the recent exchange.

I was feeling anxious in understanding all the contract and legal jargon associated with selling a property but Shelley and her team always answered my questions and simplified explanations. The viewings were worked around my schedule as far as possible and the team were always aware of the current situation of my sale if I called and Shelley or Kalpesh were not available to talk too. Especially Kenisha!

Shelley especially helped secure the exchange on my property when my vendor was going on a holiday for a period of time that could have delayed progression. The solicitors that Shelley suggested as well as the financial advisor she booked me an appointment with were all extremely helpful and appreciated.

Thank you Thornton Heath Team! From the moment I called to register with you I have found your service very commendable.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Thornton Heath branch! To leave a new review of Townends Thornton Heath branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Thornton Heath branch