Jun 03,2013
Jun 03,2013
I will never advise anyone to rent a property that is advertised to let by You-rent.

This is the most unprofessional, criminal estate agent I have ever dealt with. They are rude and incompetent. I have been renting properties for over 7 years now and never came across such an awful estate agent.

Right from the start they were a pain and hassle to deal with: Disorganized, decisions made and at last minute being over turned by who seems to be hungry for power claiming to be part of management but yet so inefficient.
Anne-Marie proving to be the rudest of the lot.

I will never encourage anyone to rent through them. All they are interested in is to take your hard earned cash for their exorbitant prices then leave you in the lurch.

Please, take my advice, run as far as possible from Anne-Marie and the crew.
=> be more professional in their actions => understand the tenant\'s frustrations => they are stated in my contract as acting on the behalf of the Landlord but now are saying they are not agents to the Landlord => anne-marie especially is very rude and disrespectful they pass on your personal details in to 3rd parties and when confronted, clearly states they do not care
By: You-rent
Jun 06, 2013
Dear feeling trapped. I have read your review and am a little concerned as you claim to have rented from us for 7 years. This is impossible as we have not been trading that long. Are you really a tenant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of You-Rent Residential Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of You-Rent Residential Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for You-Rent Residential Lettings Office 1