Jun 03,2013
Jun 03,2013
Selling a house in Alphington whilst living in Soutampton may be considered \'interesting\' so I was pleased to receive an excellent professional service from Lewis and Katie. The information received was as is and not what may be thought that I would like to hear.
The contact and updates were frequent and prompt with the local knowledge being excellent, Lewis on many occasions went \'the extra mile\' especially with organising a great plumber for a minor plumbing issue and his willingness to \'fight\' my corner was brilliant and arrange quotes and advice regarding asbestos, I don\'t think that the sale would have gone through so quickly and efficently with any other agent. Although we all hate to pay estate agent fees, on this occasion I really do not have any objection as I consider the fee to be honestly earned and value for money (when has that been said about an estate agent before)!
I consider that I was very lucky to choose Bradleys and this branch, the ethos of this branch is excellent and long may it continue.
I have no reservations at all in reccomending this branch to anyone.
Thank you Lewis and Katie.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas