Jul 17,2010
By: 'alan'
Jul 17,2010
They told me if I used their lawyer it would all be taken care of in one month. The lawyer has office out back. Nothing they told me was right. The lawyer is in Manchester and other than the first day he has never called to let us know what is going on. If I was told he was in Manchester I would never have used them.

When I call the office they never pick up and say terry speaking or jeff or what ever. The reason they don't is when you ask they say ow he's not here. He will call back. Never have I had a call from the office. When I asked don't you want to get paied, one guy said well its not my sale so i'm not intrested. Its now 3 and a half months and I'm still wating for the sale to be closed. This is very hard for your Gillingham office as I think you don't have any one that can do the job. If you do he wont help as nothing in it for him as not his sale. I fell that is the problem with commision jobs you don't get the care and service you are paying for. I still have not had my house closed 3 and a half months later and now your workers don't know why. They can call the buyer and say what is going on. I fell they don't need to do this as they already know. By the way I was told the final papers where being signed over a week ago. Well that was 9 days ago. Every day, call the lawyer in Manchester, don't get him but get told will get it tomorrow and we will call you then. Sit in for 2 days, no call, call them, it will be done today, your get a call tomorrow. That has been going on now 9 days. I fell very let down by your company and your lawyer you put on me. This is the way I fell and I will be telling every one that wants to know about your Gillingham office. If you are the same as them I know I won't be getting an e-mail back but just for the laugh I'll fill it in. Thanks for the no service I've got up till now.

Mann Estate