Jun 03,2013
Jun 03,2013
I was greatly impressed with the service that i have recieved from both Matthew and Alexander regarding the viewing of the propery, and also organising the tennacy for myself.
They were both very professional, efficient, approachable and friendly. Nothing was too much of a problem and anything that they were unsure of, they would find out the answer and feedback quickly.
I would recommended both Matthew and Alexander to anyone who is thinking of using Wards in Ashford to find a property to rent
By: Ward and Partners
Jun 03, 2013
Hello Lee,

Thank you for your review and your custom.

In the future if we can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me or Alex.

Kind Regards
Matthew Pattenden - Lettings Manager
By: Ward and Partners
Jun 03, 2013
Hello Lee,

Thank you for your review and your custom.

Kind Regards
Matthew Pattenden - Lettings Manager

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 35! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 35, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 35