Jun 03,2013
Jun 03,2013
I registered the property with both Ludlow and Foxton and received so many phone calls from many staff members from both.But it is Tom Browne who dealt the whole process in an effective way.He is very aggressive in his approach but at the same time very polite and knowledgable and realistic.He does not waste your time and he grasps ones view very quickly and acts on it.He is very prompt and punctual and very methodic in his approach.He is very trust worthy and sticks to some basic principles in dealing with customers.He not only looks after the land lord but also the tenant .I have already recommended him to one of my friend in Tooting to rent his property.I will only approach him to rent my other two properties in Greenwich when it is empty.He is a real asset to any institution and the company need more people like Tom.I do not have any hesitation in recommending him for any promotion or special bonus.Please do not hesitate to contact me for any more information.
By: ludlowthompson.com
Jun 03, 2013
Thank you for such a positive review,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and its great to hear that you would be happy to use us again and are extremely grateful that you have recommended us to a friend!

Best wishes,

ludlowthompson.com

ludlowthompson

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)

Make an Enquiry