Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jun 02,2013
Jun 02,2013
The team at A Flat in Town have been looking after my property for a number of years - and I wouldn\'t dream of going anywhere else!

Always extremely friendly and professional, I know they always have my best interests at heart - whether they are finding new tenants, coordinating communal repairs, advising on rent prices or organising full-blown renovations.

Over the years they have have made looking after the property a breeze - always keeping me up-to-date with any major developments, while taking smaller issues into their own hands to minimise my time.

Their work renovating my bathroom and later kitchen deserves a special mention - using only their most trusted suppliers they have helped give my property a new lease of life: both rooms now look stunning and are standing up to the test of time (and multiple tenants!) very well.

In a nutshell, the team are super-efficient and are always thinking ahead, ensuring lease dates allow for festival lets and then long-term lets for the rest of the year. I can\'t recommend the team enough - your property will be in safe hands with the team at A Flat in Town!
By: A Flat In Town
Jun 03, 2013
Hi Juliet, thanks so much for your lovely review! We really appreciate all your kind words. Best wishes, The A Flat In Town team

A Flat in Town