Jun 01,2013
Jun 01,2013
After successfully letting a property through Oakfield previously, returning to Emma at Oakfield was the obvious choice when another one became available.

I knew that the property would be let quickly and everything would be dealt with efficiently from start to finish as it had been before. Once again on this occasion Emma did not let me down. She called me with regular updates on how viewings were going and when a tenant was found she ensured all the paperwork was done quickly so there was no void period between tenants.

I will certainly use Emma at Oakfield in the future.
By: Oakfield
Jun 07, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your experiences dealing with Emma in our Tunbridge Wells branch. We are delighted you were so happy with the service you received and will ensure your comments are passed onto Emma.

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Tunbridge Wells! To leave a new review of Oakfield Tunbridge Wells, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Tunbridge Wells