Jun 01,2013
Jun 01,2013
A completely impersonal experience. I received a letter reminding me that my tenancy was up for renewal 2 months before it was and it read more like an eviction notice than a letter from someone wishing to enter into an amiable business deal. The tenancy renewal was dealt with by multiple operators which meant that I had no idea who I was meant to be dealing with. I was annoyed at the high agency fee, £125 for what was a renewal and therefore a little bit of repeated paperwork.
I would not recommend this agency however as is always the case one tends to pick the flat rather than the agency.
Had one agent dealing with my case. A more personal feel to correspondence.
By: Ann Durrell
Jun 03, 2013
Hi Chris, I am sorry to hear you were not happy with the service you received from homes4u. We take customer service very seriously and have a customer care and complaints policy in place which can be downloaded from our website.

I believe the letter to which you refer was the 'Section 21 Notice to Quit'. This is the notice a landlord can give to a tenant to regain possession of a property at the end of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST). It is a legal notice and has to be written in a certain way, we do attach a cover letter explaining the steps to take if you wish to stay at a property past the end date of your tenancy.

All our fees are outlined in the terms and conditions on our application form which all prospective tenants sign prior to completing a tenancy agreement.

We have two tenancy administrators in the Withington Branch who are responsible for co-ordinating the signing of all tenancy packs. Where a fixed term agreement has been brought to an end and a tenant wishes to stay for another fixed term, it involves completing a new tenancy pack.

Please do contact me via email ann@homes4u.co.uk or phone 0161 448 4808 if you wish to discuss the issues you raised.

Ann Durrell Operations Executive homes4u

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of homes4u ltd Withington! To leave a new review of homes4u ltd Withington, please click the link below !
Write a review for homes4u ltd Withington