Jun 01,2013
Jun 01,2013
Daniel, Clive and Lloyd were all excellent. Had a bad experience the last time I sold my house so was very weary this time around. WPR didn\'t disappoint. Lovely guys and excellent communication which what was lacking last time around a few years ago. Thank you for making this experience a pleasant one.
By: Tim B
Jun 05, 2013
Thank you for your excellent review about Dan, Lloyd and Clive, itÒ€ℒs very much appreciated. Thanks also for the opportunity of acting as your estate agent. We know there are lots of agents to choose from so as a small private business we are delighted that you picked us. Good luck in the future and best wishes from me and all the team at Farnham, Regards, Tim B, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Farnham