Jun 01,2013
Jun 01,2013
I went with Choices beforehand on my previous rented property and was really pleased with how it all went and how quickly and smooth the process was so decided to go with choices again.
For several weeks now we haven\'t had much update and hadn\'t been given a moving in date for several reasons but they couldn\'t really tell us what was happening. I was a little disappointed as I had kept ringing and was told they would call back and never did, we had the same thing being told to us every time we rung.
Eventually we spoke to a lovely lady called Debbie, she was only in the Crawley branch for a week and speaking to her just once on the phone, gave me all the answers I needed and wanted. Debbie was very helpful and was very bubbly and pleasant when I spoke to her. I was happy but had just wished the others had did what she did and got me the answers sooner.
On a plus we viewed the property twice before finalising and was happy with how patient Chris was when he showed us round, me and my partner fussed around did measurements and was there for quite a while and we didn\'t feel rushed or awkward as if he was waiting to go at all.
Overall very happy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Crawley! To leave a new review of Choices Crawley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Crawley