Jun 01,2013
Jun 01,2013
From the first moment I asked Express Estate Agency to sell my house I have been very impressed by their professionalism, friendliness and your customer care and service is significantly impressive. In particular I\'d like to highlight Natasha Paul\'s constant hard work, communication, dealing with the buyers and both sets of solicitors, acting on my behalf and taking some of the stress and strains of selling a house off my shoulders. I am extremely grateful to her for everything and I wouldn\'t hesitate in telling anyone to use EEA when selling their house. Thank you so, so much, I\'m eternally grateful....100/100
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jun 03, 2013
Dear Alex,

What a great way to start the week!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are really thrilled to have delivered such a memorable experience. Thank you for identifying Natasha by name, It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. So often I hear our people say รขโ‚ฌล“I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but I know that Natasha takes great pride in providing outstanding customer service, and has enjoyed reading your appreciation of her efforts.

Warm Regards รขโ‚ฌโ€œ The Express Estate Agency