Jun 01,2013
Jun 01,2013
Chose this agent to sell my home following experience of the sales negotiator Bethany hawker showing me round some properties during my search for a purchase. She was very knowledgable about every property and pointed out all its features and plus points as well as potential - a very welcome change to the many agents i encountered who just walked us round saying very little or nothing of any value - I.e. not selling. Word of mouth had also told me that the agent works extremely hard which i can now vouch for. I was confident enfields could sell my house which wasn\'t an easy sell and they sold it quickly too. After sales ( from offer acceptance to completion) communication and support was great too. I will use them again if I come to sell in the future. Highly recommended.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Enfields Estate Agents Winton! To leave a new review of Enfields Estate Agents Winton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Enfields Estate Agents Winton