May 31,2013
May 31,2013
Callington office have been handling the letting of my property since October 2011 and during that time I have received excellent service from the whole team. Initially being new to the renting process I found that they explained everything clearly, were and still are happy to help whenever I have any queries, no matter how trivial.
They have been very thorough in finding excellent tenants and making the process as easy as possible for myself. Particular thanks go to Sam Elias and Julie Tucker although everyone at the office has been a pleasure to deal with.
I would definitely recommend Bradleys for anybody else looking at letting out their property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Callington! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Callington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Callington