Jul 16,2010
Jul 16,2010
I was running late for a property viewing stuck in traffic and as I was driving and 2 minutes away I missed the agency's call. Following the missed call I received a text 10 minutes after the agreed appointment time with a message telling me to 'f*** off and live in a drain.' How can a professional agency use such abusive language?! It was totally uncalled for and unnecessary. I would advise any potential clients to not use this agency - if they are like this with prospective clients what else would they be like if/when there are more serious issues to deal with? Just don't use them.
By: Coutts de Lisle
Sep 23, 2011
The young Lady who has called herself "Shocked" is correct. She did receive an abusive text and we have unreservedly apologised to her in writing. The negotiator who sent that abuse was cautioned in writing. Although we have to say that the young lady "Shock" has been very economical with the truth. She first made an appointment to view a property on 7th of January 2011. Our negotiator called 2 hours before the appointment to confirm if "Shock" was attending the viewing. "Shock" confirmed in positive. Our negotiator went to the property waited for her for 20 minutes, left several messages on her phone but got no respond. "Shock" simply did not turned up for the appointment and did not have the courtesy to inform our negotiator. "Shock" called our negotiator on 10th of January 2011, apologised for wasting her time and arranged another viewing later that date. Again Our negotiator called 2 hours before the appointment to confirm if "Shock" was attending the viewing. "Shock" confirmed in positive. Our negotiator went to the property again, waited for her for fifteen minutes and not two minutes, called her but got no response. Of course the above does not justify our negotiator becoming abusive and that is why she was cautioned in writing.
By: kensington short term tenant
Jan 10, 2011
This is by far the rudest letting agency (Coutts De Lisle in West Kensington) that I have ever encountered!! I will never ever recommend that company. I can't believe they call themselves professionals.

My wife and i only stayed for three months in the flat even though we really liked the flat because of the whole nightmare of an experience. We are renting with another Kensington letting agent.

I think the owners of Coutts De Lisle need to screen their employees more carefully.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Coutts De Lisle Office 2! To leave a new review of Coutts De Lisle Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Coutts De Lisle Office 2