Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
May 31,2013
May 31,2013
We are currently starting legal action against LA-Lettings for numerous reasons. I would advise anyone thinking about using them to do so at their own risk. I have been flabbergasted by the disgraceful, rude, unprofessional and dishonest behaviour displayed by Ms MacKenzie. the charming and helpful woman who I first met bares NO resemblance to the lady I encountered after the tenant had been a moved in. BEWARE! If you are reading this and have had a similar experience the best people to contact to stop this from happening to others is to contact the landlord registration team at fife council who are aware of the issues we experienced.
By: Nikkimcg
Aug 19, 2013
Your tenant moved during the school run time in a small village ...of course someone I know would have passed and potentially been going in the same direction?!?!?!!

If you have proof you sent me the invoices etc why can't you resend them as they have NEVER arrived?
By: Dawn
Jul 12, 2013
You threatened legal action and I advised you to continue down this path. The police got involved by the tenant when you had someone follow her and her small child to her new address after vacating your property and there were plenty witnesses too! The police advised your tenant that if you continued with this behaviour then you could potentially be charged with harassment, intimidation and invasion of privacy. I also have a print of the e-mail which confirms the invoices WERE sent to you! We will provided all documentation and statements to the court as and when required to do so.
By: Nikki McG
Jun 19, 2013
Having advised you not to arrange your own engineers to complete work that you are unwilling to prove has been undertaken, we tried to contact the tenant direct to fix a boiler issue that was not unsafe, indeed you advised us the tenant was over reacting. this soon changed when on our insistence, we tried to arrrange our own Workmen (as agreed in our contract After an initial visit and leaving a happy tennant and promising to return the next day to replace a minor part outside of the boiler system -The tenant on your advise refused entry to our own workmen and refused to accept our calls. We later recieved abusive calls from you asking us not to harrass the tenant, despite us only texting to find out if we could enter while she was at work as YOU had advised us the work was urgent and dangerous. I can only assume you did not want us to see there was infact nothing wrong with the house. Despite the fact that you were fired verbally and in writing and after being promised by someone in your office that you would advise the tenant to contact us .... You still accepted rent and then without advising us .. Relocated them. We have tried for months to get copies from the workmen who undertook work in our home. You have refused to supply us with statements or details of what has happened. Our new tenant is not having any of these issues and is enjoying our house without issue. you have said you will be happy to supply the courts with proof, no doubt hoping that the cost of legal action will be inhibitive. Why not simply send us copies of invoices and statements detailing exactly where all the rental money has gone and let us reason it out? The police have only been involved as far as I am aware, keeping an eye on the property after you refused to return keys and left a young mother standing outside your office for 40- minutes waiting for you to attend an appointment you arranged. If you are honest, send us invoices and stop refusing to converse with us regarding this. we would much rather not have to enter into this kind of correspondence but people need to be aware of how you do business before signing on the dotted line. I will be contacting the police to see if there is any kind of complaint against us a I can see from previous reviews it is alleged you have a history of claiming police involvement. This is obviously concerning to us and we will take steps to reply to any of their concerns.
By: Dawn
Jun 05, 2013
We have been accussed by this landlord of being dishonest and unprofessional but it was myself who infact advised them to raise legal action against us if that is what they believe the case to be. I would like to add that we have the full backing of the tenant who we had to move out of her property due to safety issues, harrassment and invasion of privacy, her family and the police. We will be more than happy to supply all documentation/evidence to the courts in due course.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of LA Lettings ! To leave a new review of LA Lettings , please click the link below !
Write a review for LA Lettings