May 31,2013
May 31,2013
These are the worst, most inept company I\'ve ever had to deal with (even worse than BT and that\'s saying something!)

They initially sent me a late payment letter and fined me £62. I\'d only just moved in, had no welcome pack, no information.

They steadily raise their management fees and do very little. They don\'t clean the windows, manage the gardens, clean the bin stores or do anything useful (all part of the contract). Yet, they charge £350 per half year.

They add fines on for late payments even when I had and open dispute on my account. They add random charges on \'end of year adjustments\' and try to bully you by referring you to debt management companies.

They\'re impossible to get through to. Have the most incapablemembers of staff I\'ve ever had the misfortune of speaking to.

For two years they\'ve failed to resolve a problem for me (their fault) and due to this I\'ve refused to pay until it is resolved. Even the managers can\'t resolve this problem and yet they can refer you to debt collectors within days.

Their online payment system doesn\'t work; it lost a £700 year payment which took months to trace.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BUY A PROPERTY THAT THIS COMPAY MANAGES!!! Avoid these like the plague!
Almost anything would have been better than the service I\'ve had. Even laying a turd on my doorstep would have been better service.
Attached Files

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1