May 31,2013
May 31,2013
It was so refreshing to deal with someone who gave you confidence in them, that they were there to help you. Mark not only knew the proprerty business inside out but you could trust him to keep his word and not go back on it.

My property was successfully marketed by Mark and the Heritage team, they have done a superb job, I hardly needed to do anything, they took control.

They showed their expertise and that they have the warmth and personality,, as well as the knowledge, that is helps to sell a property.

I am very glad I chose Heritage.
By: heritage property
Oct 31, 2013
Dear Lindsay
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding Mark, I am pleased to hear that we sold your house in a confident professional manner. We pride ourselves on our experienced sales staff.
Kind regards Richard Hill-Managing Director of Heritage Property 07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch