May 31,2013
May 31,2013
I was completely unhappy with the service
so far recieved. Having vacated the property nearly two months ago I am still awaiting a deposit which I was told had already been \'transferred\' into my account. The office is
Now not responding to my emails and when I ring I am told a manager will return my call... I am still awaiting that phonecall. I have found them completely unprofessional and would not recommend them to any colleagues, friends.
Adhered to the tenancy contract, returned the deposit when they said they would. Not to mislead clients.
By: Former tenant
Jun 19, 2013
Hello Fol,
I would not count on them calling you back. I used to rent through Guy Salmon Estates and they have been useless at (almost) every step of the way. Is your deposit registered with a tenancy deposit protection scheme? They are required by law to register your deposit, but unfortunately that doesn't mean they have actually done so. Good luck and I hope they have repaid it by now. If not, you can always consider taking them to court:

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Guy Salmon Estates Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Guy Salmon Estates Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Guy Salmon Estates Canary Wharf