May 31,2013
May 31,2013
Express managed to sell my house in four weeks after it had stagnated on the market for 18 months and hadn\'t had a viewing in five months. In addition, at every step in the process, from valuation, to viewings and through the sale process, Express have been really on the ball and have kept me informed and made things run smoothly. I have never had to ring Express to ask for an update - I\'m always in the loop. The service has been second to none and the results speak for themselves. Express is a bit more expensive than your average estate agents but they are well worth it. I would definitely use Express for any sales in the future and will recommend them to anyone I know!
By: Express Customer Care Team
May 31, 2013
Dear Gillian,
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are thrilled to hear that you thought we were excellent value and that you were well informed at all stages of the process. We strive to give all our Customers the best and most memorable experience possible and feedback like this is always welcome as are your recommendations to people you know. We look forward to hearing from you in the future for your next sale.
Warm Regards - Express Estate Agency