Download Property Smart Leader App
May 31,2013
By: 'Alex Riha'
May 31,2013
I purchased a lovely purpose built Edwardian maisonette based on advice I gained from Ellison\'s office manager while I was away on a family holiday! I received an urgent message to view the property as I landed in Gatwick, saw the place immediately and made an offer on the spot...luggage was still unpacked! Ellison\'s understood my brief, what I was after, my budget considerations and helped negotiate a reasonable price. I wasted no time or energy endlessly trawling through irrelevant properties, which is often the worst aspect of house hunting. Staff (the entire team) were always at hand to answer questions, kept me informed with progress and made the entire experience painless! 10 points!!!

Ellisons Estate Agents