May 31,2013
May 31,2013
James was really helpful from the beginning with my initial enquiry, and managed to secure me a viewing with the property straight away. He was very efficient and quick with his responses, which helped speed the process up effectively. He liased with myself and the prospective landlord very well and i felt he did put my best interests forward to negotiate the best rent price and to settle any of my concerns which was much appreciated.
The entire process was much more enjoyable, knowing i had confidence in LudlowThomson and in particular James to ensure everything was being handled appropriately made it hassle free. I would definitely use this agency again as they were brilliant!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands