May 31,2013
May 31,2013
After doing considerable research, i chose to use My Online Estate Agent because they delivered the services i required at a cost that i was more than happy with.
This is the first time i have dealt with an online company, as opposed to a local agent whom i can walk to the shop and speak to, so i was a little apprehensive at first. However, from the outset, the staff were open, honest, warm and extremely helpful. These are all aspects that i value greatly. Although i have only listed Jo and Lisa, i have also dealt with Andrew and someone else, and they dealt with my (many!) enquiries professionally on every occasion.
The only negative comment i have to make was in relation to the Tenancy Reference service, which was an external agency. I found that this 3rd party was a little slow at times to convey information, although it should be noted that i was very much \'against the clock\' with timeframes, which didn\'t help. If i\'d have allowed myself more time then it wouldn\'t have been an issue i\'m sure. Even then, the fees charged for this service were much cheaper than my previous high street estate agent.
From start to finish, i was very happy with the service. I will use MOEA every time in the future, and will recommend them to anyone. (In fact I already have, to several people.)
To be absolutely honest, i\'m surprised that anyone even uses a high street agent with this company in existence.
Top marks, MOEA, and my sincere thanks.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of My Online Estate Agent Office 1! To leave a new review of My Online Estate Agent Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for My Online Estate Agent Office 1