Excellent communication until I signed the rental agreement! They stopped replying to email (unless I specifically requested a response). I was made to sign the inventory before looking at the property and the inventory was completely wrong.
1. Furniture that was meant to be removed from the property was still there when I moved in.
2. The heating in the living room was broken
3. The hot water did not work
4. The light in the kitchen was broken
5. The kitchen chair legs were held on by bluetack.
It took 6 weeks to get these problems fixed (and actually some are still remaining).
What agent could do to change your mind?
Respond to emails within 48 hours - it allows customers to know that the email has been received and action is being taken. Produce accurate inventorys and go to property with client to check the inventory. Fix major problems prior to client moving in or within 1 week if occurred whilst client is in the property.