The agent was rude and horrible to deal with. It was her way or the highway and was exceptionally incompetent at communication for a manager.
She had a terrible attitude that led to us reporting her to head office. She since has had a disciplinary but despite this thought it wise to tell us that she "wouldn\'t do a thing differently"
AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
If you\'re the least bit weak minded or naive she\'ll over charge you massively. She wanted us to pay ridiculous admin fees which were reduced to £500 eventually for renting a 5 bed property for 12 months. She also wanted us to pay council tax to them (when she clearly knew that we are exempt)
AT EVERY HURDLE SHE TRIED TO CHARGE US MORE AND MORE. Her love of money obviously far outweighs her integrity and desire to provide a good service. I can\'t stress how difficult a woman she is. INSTEAD OF MAKING US FEEL COMFORTABLE AND AT EASE, SHE USED SCARE TACTICS.
If you have plenty of cash to blow and love being overcharged, ripped off and agreeing to everything without question then this is the branch for you!
I never write reviews but I feel I have a moral duty to warn prospective customers.
What agent could do to change your mind?
1) learn to communicate effectively
2) sort out your apparent attitude problems
3) don\'t bully students (Queens campus\'s Accommodation Office know about you and want us to provide regular feedback which unfortunately has so far been for us and yourselves very negative)
4) Charge reasonable prices in-line with competition
5) If charging high prices, provide excellent customer service (which has so far been appalling)
6) Try and focus on making customers feel at ease instead of scaring them into signing.