Jul 15,2010
Jul 15,2010
My son used Purfect Properties to let his house while he was travelling.This was not a successful arangement, due to late payment of rent to my sons bank account by PP. The payments were due each month, but on very few occasions were they paid on time. The payments were erratically paid and it was next to impossible to tie payments up with the month they were due. When we requested a statement listing amounts paid and what it related to, PP were unable to provide one.
The commision charged by PP increased twice without any notice. We were constantaly ringing and writing to PP chasing payments, occasionally the office lady would answer the phone but was unable to help apart from passing on messages. But on the whole Derek Hall from PP ignored my attempts to make contact. I rang him so often that my phone provider made his number a "Freinds and Family" number. When the final tenant left the house after setting fire to it, we had difficultly getting the deposit returned, he spun a story about the deposit being held by a third party, when in fact he held the deposit all the time. Matters were only resloved after court action was instigated and then only at the very last minute. From the start to the finish of the problem it was seven months. From my experience I would not touch this company with a barge pole. I was unable to find PP registered with any professional bodies, therefore making it difficult to get any assistance. The whole affair was very stressful.
By: Tina Turner
Jan 22, 2011
Hi I would like to express that your comment is not isolated and I would like to let everyone know before you decide to use this company some of the things that I have had to put up with
The service that I have received from Purfect Property since I signed the tenancy agreement has been nothing short of ridiculous. Whilst viewing the property I pointed out a number of issues with the property to Mr Hall and at that meeting he agreed to put all of the damages and problems correct before my family and I moved in to the house.

On the 18th Nov, 3 days after my tenancy commenced I arranged to meet with Mr Hall at the property so that I could sign the final documentation and pick up the remainder of the keys. When I arrived I found that none of the agreed work had been completed and the house was not ready for habitation. The house was dirty, untidy and in a state of disrepair also Mr Hall did not issue me with a complete set of keys.. My main concern was that my tenancy had already started and I could not move into the house. I expressed my displeasure to Mr Hall and asked him to have all of the problems sorted out during the forthcoming weekend and that I would return to the house on the following Monday to drop off some of my personal belongings.

I returned to the house on the following Tuesday to find that none of the work had been done. I then spoke to Mr Hall and expressed my displeasure once again and told him that I now had to delay my family moving into the property until the house was ready. As a result I rearranged my removals for 29th Nov 2010

On 29th Nov 2010 my furniture arrived at the property and the removal company started to put it into the house. Whilst doing so, when the items for the kitchen arrived, we could not put the things away because the kitchen was dirty and my wife had to start cleaning whilst the removals were moving in.

This had now caused my family some unnecessary distress and wondered what else we were going to find. After a long day of unpacking I decided to have a look around the house to see what else was still damaged and or dirty. After a thorough look around I found the following.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1