May 31,2013
May 31,2013
Just awesome! Enthusiastic, friendly, expert, go-getter, responsive, passionate, and a clear vision ¢â‚¬â€œ the first few words that come to my mind as I'm writing my review for Tom Browne. For a land lord and someone that worries about things even when there is nothing to worry about, my mind was always at ease working with Tom. Any questions I had were answered in a matter of minutes. Honestly, in the 3months working with Tom to find the perfect tenant for me I never waited any longer than 5 minutes for a response to an email or a phone call, it's bizarre really! No where do you find that level of customer service these days. You literally feel like you are the only person he is working with to help find a tenant, when clearly, that is not the case. If you use Tom and his team you will not be disappointed, actually, you will likely feel more at ease knowing that he is working for you. The whole team has a level of professionalism that is unparalleled. Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Bow

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)