May 30,2013
May 30,2013
I\'ll cut to the chase... Franklyn James sold my flat on the day I instructed them, on the first viewing, for the asking price. It was actually sold before they even took a single photograph for the marketing! A few weeks previously they had sold my partners apartment within two or three viewings, also for the asking price.

I put the speed of the sale down to the fact that Franklyn James totally understood the virtues of both the apartment I was selling and understood the requirements and the type of the person buying.

I had originally placed my apartment on the market with a well known "mini driving" agencies Canary Wharf branch. Over a four month period I had approximately 45 viewings with only one very poor offer. They seemed to send everybody and anybody for a viewing. It was a very frustrating few months with a different agent/person showing up each time.

Franklyn James were a delight to deal with throughout the whole process. I dealt with one person (Philip Lingard) throughout who was always friendly and highly professional, The final negotiations took place well outside of normal office hours, demonstrating considerable commitment to getting the job done. I couldn\'t ask for more!

I was extremely impressed with how fast and smooth my sale went through and would recommend Franklyn James to anyone in a heartbeat.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Franklyn James Limehouse! To leave a new review of Franklyn James Limehouse, please click the link below !
Write a review for Franklyn James Limehouse