May 31,2013
May 31,2013
This man is the manager of the lettings agency and he is the most horrid nastiest person you could ever deal with. He can do no wrong in his eyes and your always at fault. He lies and pretends he is busy when asked to provide the most simplest of details over the phone. He knows how to get you worked up and makes you very angry by his ignorance. I asked to file a complaint about him and I was told I can\'t since he is the manager, I took my case to the ombudsman.
Anyone and everyone please save yourself the hassle and don\'t use Wright Residential on Chillingham road in heaton newcastle. You will sorely regret ever doing business with this company.
Could have treat their customers with respect for a start. Could decide to become truthful instead of lying.
By: Kerrie Dixon
May 16, 2016
We are disappointed to hear that when you contacted us you were not satisfied with our response, if you could provide us with further details we would like to look info the matter further for you

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wright Residential Heaton! To leave a new review of Wright Residential Heaton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wright Residential Heaton