May 31,2013
May 31,2013
Overall, our experience with Townends was excellent. Despite failing to sell our property last year, we decided to market our flat with the same branch again as I felt I had developed a good rapport with Rob Dawson and wanted to continue working with him. Within 3 days, our flat had been sold! There were a number of issues that delayed exchange, including our buyer changing solictor and our management company taking their time over searches, however, Townends (in particular, Chad Newbould) were able to help push our sale forward and ensured that we were able to move when we needed to. They were more than happy to liaise with our buyer on our behalf throughout the process and maintainined a good sense of humour and professional manner when I took to contacting them daily in the final weeks! I would certainly recommend this agent to anyone selling their property and would like to thank both Chad and Rob for their help and support throughout the process.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch