May 31,2013
May 31,2013
As a first time landlord, I have nothing but positive things to say about David Andrew in Stroud Green and the whole team. I had used David Andrew in Finchley previously as a tenant, and at the time the professionalism and customer focussed approach really impressed me so I decided to use them as a landlord.

I spoke to Mark on the phone and arranged for him to visit our property, he explained things really well which I found helpful. After meeting Mark, I was extremely happy to begin looking for a tenant through Mark and the team. Mark came round with his camera, took some pictures which we were very pleased with and produced an excellent advert.

Once our ad was live, Phil the Lettings Manager took over the search to find a tenant. Phil has excellent communication skills and really took the time to understand our needs and would always call to check that it was OK to bring a potential tenant round for viewings, kept me updated through the search process, and was a real pleasure to deal with. Its no surprise we quickly found an excellent tenant.

Once the tenant was found, Mariam the Senior Property Manager took over. Mariam made our lives easy as a landlord, she took care of everything and went above well above and beyond the call of duty and I could not recommend Mariam enough. We didn\'t have to worry about anything as we knew Mariam had it covered. Mariam is incredibly professional and friendly and so easy to deal with. She really knows her stuff and we know our property is in good hands.

I would highly recommend David Andrew in Stroud Green to anyone, their caring, personal and professional approach should be the aspiration of Estate Agents around London.

Thank you for making being a landlord such a straight-forward and easy experience!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Andrew Stroud Green! To leave a new review of David Andrew Stroud Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Andrew Stroud Green