May 31,2013
May 31,2013
Lionel was responsible for marketing a flat near Kilburn and helped us quickly secure it under offer following our first viewing. Since then, he was happy to let us visit the flat several times as we needed to and really pushed the sale in the face of major delays by the sellers\' solicitors and with the added difficulty that the sellers had already moved to Australia so were hard to contact at normal times. Without him we would not have achieved exchange at the time we needed to because the solicitors seemed completely disinterested. Lionel was always very pleasant to deal with and quick to answer or find out the answers to our queries. The only quibble I would have is that I think it was Paramount who located the sellers\' solicitors, who were not very professional and were very difficult to deal with and I would recommend they do not use them again.
By: Lionel
May 31, 2013
Hi Nicola, I am sorry to hear of your experience with the solicitors. We will look into it further and thank you for taking the time to feed this back to us.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London