May 30,2013
May 30,2013
Arranged well in advance for an agent to come and value our flat. Was called on the day to day she would be 10 minutes late - fair enough. Then waited for nearly an hour for her to turn up, after which time I called them, only to be told that she had gone to a completely different address and been told by someone there (who had the same name as me!?) that they did not need a valuation.

Absolutely useless - disorganised and incompetent. Avoid.
By: David Hatch. Director
Sep 24, 2013
I am sorry to read your comment and sincerely apologise for the way in which your potential property valuation was handled. I understand our internal computer systems failed and were not in operation that day, which caused the confusions. I hope that in the future you will give us another opportunity to prove we are not a disorganised agent and that we do value your custom. David Hatch. Director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alex Neil South East! To leave a new review of Alex Neil South East, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alex Neil South East