May 30,2013
May 30,2013
Poor service. They\'ve arranged a meeting on a certain day and canceled it 1:30h before the meeting time. Given that I\'m not from Chelmsford and I had to buy a train ticket, they\'ve wasted my money. Rubbish.
Attached Files
By: Stephen Frost FARLA Director
Jul 26, 2013
We are sorry to learn that you felt this way. We have investigated the matter and have spoken with your Mother, whom the viewing was booked. It was with regret that we had to cancel the viewing at the last minute which was due to the existing tenant not being able to leave work as previously promised. Your Mother is aware of the situation and hopefully we have explained our position.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 52! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 52, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 52