May 30,2013
May 30,2013
I was going to rent 54 anchor point in Sheffield.... It took them over a week and a half to even send me the application forms after paying a rip off £175.00. Unbelievably it took them another week (while chasing) to send the completed application forms to homelet (referencing agents)
Over a month later, ( I said I needed this quick and with constant chasing - dread to think how long if not) I return from my holiday, all the while chasing them up!! On my return they asked me what date I would like to move
In..... Unbelievably they turned around and said the landlord has concerns... I offered to pay the full amount for a year up front, still declined this but offered me another property. Basically the landlord pulled the plug because of Martin and co Sheffields shear incompetence!! This has now left me homeless. The manager is never available to talk to and was told cockily "I\'m the highest your going to get today"

I\'m still having to fight for my deposit back!!!
If you are a landlord in Sheffield, please do not use this shambles of a company!! They are so disorganised its untrue. I feel sorry for any landlords in Sheffield that use Martin and
Co for any Lettings in Sheffield. They clearly don\'t care about any landlords in the Sheffield area, how can they knowingly be so lapse??
I\'ve written this with as many keywords Sheffield and landlord an Lettings in order to get this higher on google.
Don\'t use Martin and co Sheffield!!! If you would like
Proof of incompetency, email me, I will be happy to send the full email threads. Email me paulo at welovehousemusic dot co dot uk
They could have done what they are supposed to do as standard practice

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Campo Lane! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Campo Lane, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Campo Lane