May 30,2013
May 30,2013
Graeme Gordon and his team recently sold my property in SW19. Form our initial introduction; the valuation process and Mr Gordon\'s management of the sale, the level of service that I received was second to none. Also, Brinkley\'s fee was as competitive as any of the agents I approached in Wimbledon (and I spoke to every agent).

There is a world of difference comparing selling through smaller professional bespoke agents compared to the obvious larger operations. In my experience larger agents will over promise and under deliver time after time and more often than not waste your time. Mr Gordon was honest, kept every promise and found me an ideal purchaser quickly. If you are looking to sell in SW19 I would not hesitate to recommend Brinkley\'s Wimbledon to market your property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Hill! To leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Hill