May 30,2013
May 30,2013
David Copestake was always out of the office when I phoned. He did not respond to phone calls or emails. I received rent only after badgering the office - sometimes as many as eight times per month. I realised that David Copestake was not seeing to the annual gas safety checks and I gave him notice. I have now been trying to retrieve my tenant\'s deposit from him for the past five months. When my tenant went into the office to chase this up she was advised to go to court.
He could have paid the money that was due to me.
By: Looper
Jun 05, 2013
DP have just returned the tenants deposit to me, do not know if this was due to Islington Trading Standards, the liquidators or me publishing my experience on places like this.
Note: The landlord is responsible for the deposit even if it is paid it to an agent
By: Looper
Jun 03, 2013
Liquidators for David Philip Copestake (Highbury) Ltd on the 21st March, they are Leonard Curtis. Tell them why David Copestake is not fit to be a director (I am awaiting a reply). David Philips Estate agents are still trading with the same characters, the company appears to be DP Homes Ltd (director DP Copestake).
If you have lost a deposit try contacting Islington Trading Standards.
Publicise your experiences, I have used various review sites and www.stroudgreen.org.
If you are currently a landlord/tenant of a property managed by David Philips get proof that your deposit is protected.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Philips Office 2! To leave a new review of David Philips Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Philips Office 2