May 30,2013
May 30,2013
I am attempting to sell my property with Express and the best advice I can give any prospective seller would be AVOID.

Without going into specific details, the advice, customer care and keeping of promises from the employees at Express has been really awful causing untold stress and distress to me and my wife.

Awful, awful experience I wouldn\'t want anyone to suffer as we have done.

(Yes, I have complained to Express and I see this progressing to the Ombudsman)
By: Express Customer Care Team
May 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and to give us an opportunity to address your concerns.

We are equally frustrated that your buyer has withdrawn from the purchase. I understand that one of our Senior Managers has spoken to you today in response to your formal complaint to address the problem.

I can see that the formal complaint was received at the same time as you posted this review and whilst we are obviously disappointed that we were not given an opportunity to respond to the complaint prior to the review being posted I can assure you that it is now being investigated in line with our complaints procedure.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office