May 30,2013
May 30,2013
After finding the reviews below I felt obliged to give my own review of the service recieved at Coalters.
I am a landlord and have rented our modest property through the company for the last 5 years. I have recieved constantly excellent service from all members of the team and feel that they should be praised for their professionalism and dedication, especially at times when securing a let has not been easy.
Most importantly I feel that Coalters have always tried to find me the best possible tenats, and rightyfully advised me to \'wait\' for the right tenant, rather than take less suitable tenants in haste.
The professional photographs work wonders and i\'m sure that no other agent in York would market my property in the same way. Fully reccomended!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Coalters Office 3! To leave a new review of Coalters Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Coalters Office 3