May 30,2013
May 30,2013
I\'ve been a private landlord since 2006 and after a bad experience with a major chain I\'ve generally undertook all letting myself. However, there have been two instances where I\'ve not had the time to let my properties myself, and on these occasions in 2010 and 2012 I\'ve instructed Jeffries. I went for the finders-only service and the fee was very competitive, especially considering it includes all the tenant referencing. They took on board all my requirements and got my listing live within 24 hours. Both times my property had multiple offers and let agreed the following day and they kept me informed all the way through the process without me having to chase. I was so impressed second time round I even sent them a box of chocolates, they\'d saved me so much time. The next time a tenant moves out I won\'t hesitate to instruct Jeffries again to take care of letting my property, it\'s easily worth their fee in terms of saving my time and they\'ve demonstrated their competence and abilities.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jeffries & Partners Office 3! To leave a new review of Jeffries & Partners Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jeffries & Partners Office 3