May 30,2013
May 30,2013
he took my tenants deposit 2 months rent adv ance he charged me 2000 pounds of work which he did not do .

i have done a search he lives at 28 Melville avenue south Croydon surrey cr2 7hy check the postcode please I might be going there and we should all go there and demand our money. I have reported him to action fraud
he ripped me off
By: Sree
Nov 11, 2013
I am also in a similar situation. Has anyone locate him? Is he in the same address? Did anyone managed to knock at the door. I am around 60 miles away from Croydon.
Please update...........
By: Besan
Jun 28, 2013
They seem to still have a website advertising properties Has anyone contacted the website design company to see if they have any information?
Jun 19, 2013
Hi, this same thing has just happened to me. I am going to read all of the reviews on here to see if anyone has had any luck. Letsallmove took my tenants bond in cash and gave me a letter of indemnity for the bond saying they would cover the amount of the bond if the tenants failed to pay rent or damaged anything as they are not taking any bond from the tenant. They also charged me for maintenance which it turns out never got done. I was told they fixed a fault with a window which they never did. It seems they are con artists, they even gave me fake reference letters for my tenants.
By: Loris
Jun 17, 2013
HI, has any one had any results with this or know the best cause of action as I have gone to the police who said they were not interested s it is a civil case, which is quite frustrating as this type of thing should be against the law!
They have run off with my tenants deposit and my tenants will be moving on so need it back.
We all need to get together as lone rangers may not get anywhere.
Any advice or assistance, please email me:
By: Annieb
May 30, 2013
Hi raja
How certain Are you about that address? And I have heard he has declared bankrupt in which case Any court papers won't get my money back however action fraud or the police would be interested in the address if its correct have you given it to action fraud ?
Please do let us know I would surely want to pay a visit if I have any hope of getting my two months deposit back

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1! To leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1