May 30,2013
May 30,2013
Buying a property is a very painful and tedious process. I dealt primarily with Robert Kjellsson who I thought was great. What I liked about Robert was the following:-
1) Committed - Before putting an offer for the property, I wanted to make a few more viewings and Robert was very understanding about this. He also went the extra mile when he conducted the viewing outside his working hours once.
2) Prompt response - Robert was very quick at responding to my emails and calls, and was very open and honest in his dealings with me
3) Friendly and willing to help - I was not very familiar with the purchase process at first and he did take time to walk me through the process. He also helped me find a mortgage broker and a solicitor (both of which were excellent)
i would recommend Robert without hesitation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf