May 30,2013
May 30,2013
Absolutely disgusted with Henderson Connellan! The staff are extremely rude and patronising. They will do anything and everything in their power to not give the deposit back. They are very unprofessional and actually contacted my new lettings agent giving them a bad review on myself which was false information. When moving into the property there was a kitchen appliance left behind from a previous tenant which was stated in my contract its no responsibility of the landlords. The appliance broke a few months in so was disposed of. 2 years on I\'m told my deposit will be used for a new appliance! DO NOT USE this letting agents as on line there is hundreds of bad reviews and I have now found myself in the same position and my deposit of £650 wasted!!!!
By: HC
Oct 17, 2013
Thank you for your comments. Henderson Connellan work hard to keep our clients satisfied and takes all feedback very seriously.
All appliances left in a property become tenants responsibility to maintain.
When giving out tenant references, Agents must answer a number of questions with a simple 'yes' or 'no' and no bad feedback can be left.
The full deposit was refunded to yourself shortly after you vacated.

Many thanks

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Henderson Connellan Ltd ! To leave a new review of Henderson Connellan Ltd , please click the link below !
Write a review for Henderson Connellan Ltd