May 30,2013
James Maker
Mark Weale
May 30,2013
I was recommended this firm and I have not been disappointed. This is my first time being a Landlord and both James and Mark explained the process and what is involved. I was encouraged by the experience the company has in finding tenants and letting out properties. They promised they would find the \'right person/family\' to rent my home and so far this has proven true. Renting my home was a major decision and an element of risk, in getting the right tenant, is involved. My confidence increased when the firm didn\'t simply accept the first application but selected the family that best suited my needs/wants.

Mark was very helpful with getting the property ready for letting and has been very prompt in alerting me to any questions/queries the tenants have had. I have found all staff to be extremely professional both over the phone and in person. I would, and have, recommended this branch to others thinking of renting their property.

Fair-Way Lettings