May 30,2013
May 30,2013
I was recommended this firm and I have not been disappointed. This is my first time being a Landlord and both James and Mark explained the process and what is involved. I was encouraged by the experience the company has in finding tenants and letting out properties. They promised they would find the \'right person/family\' to rent my home and so far this has proven true. Renting my home was a major decision and an element of risk, in getting the right tenant, is involved. My confidence increased when the firm didn\'t simply accept the first application but selected the family that best suited my needs/wants.

Mark was very helpful with getting the property ready for letting and has been very prompt in alerting me to any questions/queries the tenants have had. I have found all staff to be extremely professional both over the phone and in person. I would, and have, recommended this branch to others thinking of renting their property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1