May 30,2013
May 30,2013
I had my property on the market with another agent for 12 weeks with no serious offers and very little feedback at all from them with regard to why the property hadn\'t sold, so I decided to terminate my contract with them and go on with Franklyn James instead.

From the start I received a far better level of customer service, from introduction to taking photos and getting the property ready to market - Philip was a real pleasure to deal with in comparison with the last agents. Within a couple of days I\'d had a few viewings and one offer. The following week I was given an offer of the asking price and the sale went through perfectly smoothly with constant updates and assistance from Franklyn James.

I cannot recommend these agents enough - do not be fooled by the other agents in Docklands - they really do not live up to their own hype. I wasted 3 months on the market with the wrong agent, when I could\'ve sold so much quicker if I\'d have only gone on with Franklyn James in the first place!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Franklyn James Limehouse! To leave a new review of Franklyn James Limehouse, please click the link below !
Write a review for Franklyn James Limehouse