May 29,2013
May 29,2013
I submitted my enquiry on their website and it seems my details were passed to the Chiswick and Shepherds Bush branches.

What\'s prompted me to write this review about the Shepherds Bush branch was my amazement at the way I was handled by one of their agents, a Mr Chris Hellier.

If you do happen to waste your time on the Foxton\'s website you\'d think this was a reputable estate agents, but I had Mr Hellier harrassing me with phone calls and voicemails in the number of 4 - 10 times a day! he would leave messages "encouraging" me hurry up and choose a place to avoid, erm, now what was it he called it again, the "pre-spring property rush" whereby I needed to hurry up and choose a property before some after crafty begger would get there before me.

Could you imagine any other business where a client would chase a lead by hounding them on their phone, calling them and leaving pressuring voicemails? I smelt desperation, and a side of extreme unprofessionalism.

Because Chris put so much pressure on me, I naturally ignored all of his voicemails, and found a place with a more reputable estate agents. Soon after, I saw a piece on TV (Watchdog, BBC1) about how shifty Foxton\'s was. Something to do with them sneakily making the tenant sign up with a rip off energy company. Dodgy? Hell yeah.

AVOID!!!!!!