May 29,2013
May 29,2013
Absolutely terrible experience! Usually I am not a person to complain, but this agency has left me so frustrated that I had to post a review! I placed an advert with Bairstow Eve\'s hoping to rent out a room in my house. As it was out of season for students, we were hoping that they could get the room rented to a professional. I told them the details and they promised they would put the advert up. A few weeks later, I phoned up again as nothing had happened. I had no phone calls, no emails, absolutely no communication. The manager, Adam, told me that they could not find a tenant. By this point I had already found a tenant myself, so I said that although I did not have the room I originally wanted to rent, I did have another room available as someone had just moved out. I told them the new prices and so on. Again, he promised he would get it sorted. A few days later, I receive another call from an employee asking if we still wanted to advertise with them. I said yes, as I had just recently talked to Adam about the situation. She then explained to me why I hadn\'t received any viewings since I first went in to talk to them. It was because they hadn\'t put my advert up!!!

Eventually they found me a tenant. The whole process took so long! They asked me to sign A LOT of papers and when the tenant finally moved in I had still not received any papers or received the deposit. It has now been four months and I STILL have not received the deposit! They keep on saying they\'ve sent it, but it has not arrived! The price they charge for their lack of services is absolutely ridiculous!!! Originally they said that they would only charge 10% overall, which would be £161, but they have charge me £498! Not only that, the tenant isn\'t even staying for the whole 6 months! She\'s moving out after 4 months, so I won\'t be even receive the whole rent! When I asked for a breakdown or a call, no one replies either! I am so frustrated at the whole ordeal and if. Had seen these views before, I would DEFINITELY not have used them!
By: propertyfan
Jul 22, 2013
This doesn't surprise me. Dealing with estate agents can be horrendous. Sadly, you have to use them to sell/rent/buy property (doing it all by yourself can be just as stressful). I sympathize with your awful experience. The best thing to do is avoid this agency in the future, tell everyone you know how bad they are.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Branch! To leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bairstow Eves Branch