May 29,2013
May 29,2013
Claire was very professional, efficient and credible in carrying out the initial valuation of my flat and garage. Chloe has worked very hard and kept me in touch with developments regarding viewings and prospective tenants. The garage was let almost instantly and Chloe has found tenants who sound very suitable for the flat in just over a week. I am very impressed with the approach and service so far!
By: Oakfield
Jun 01, 2013
Dear Andy Angel, Feedback from our clients is vital in our quest to constanty improve our customer service so thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with our Bexhill branch of Oakfield. We are delighted Claire & Chloe were able to assist you so well and I will ensure the positive feedback is passed onto them. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill