May 29,2013
May 29,2013
Not bad. I viewed the property after following up on two phone calls to the agency which unfortunately weren\'t returned, and made an offer at the full asking price based on several conditions I needed approved before signing. Referencing was a bit painful - although my record is not as continuous as I would like it to be for a long time Londoner, this has not proven to be an issue for my previous two Estate Agencies and their Referencing agencies. It turned out to be a real sticking point here. Anyhow; once approved, I did find myself having to chase many times on next steps in the process. Not really what a prospective tenant in full-time employment should be spending his or her time doing during the working day, to be honest - the agency does need a bit of a push to keep things in motion.

Otherwise, fairly sound procedure on getting eveything in order for the moving date.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Goldschmidt & Howland Office 1! To leave a new review of Goldschmidt & Howland Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Goldschmidt & Howland Office 1