May 29,2013
May 29,2013
Neil and the staff at Nicol and Co provided a first class service on the sale of my property from the first initial meeting to the final completion. The property was accurately valued and achieved a quick sale for the price I wanted. Communication with me was excellent throughout the process and Nicol & Co handled all the viewings on my behalf with good feedback to me. Neil's professionalism was reassuring to me and any issues or queries that arose during the process were handled quickly and diligently.
I would recommend the services of Nicol and Co to any buyers or sellers and I would have no hesitation using their services again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Nicol & Co Worcester Office! To leave a new review of Nicol & Co Worcester Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Nicol & Co Worcester Office